In the iOS 13.1.2, 13.1.3, and 13.2.3 updates, users encounter a “Game Center unavailable, Player is not signed in” alert. Possible solutions You have several choices on how to proceed. If you want to uninstall more Apps, just repeat the process. Tip 2: Uninstall Apps on iPhone from Settings. Another way to delete Apps on iPhone in iOS 11 or in iOS 10 devices if from the Settings. Uninstall Apps on iPhone in iOS 10. Go to 'Settings' 'General' 'Storage & iCloud Usages' find the unwanted App tap is and tap “Delete. Thank you for your participation in r/jailbreak.However, your comment was removed for the following reason(s): r/jailbreak does not allow piracy tools, sources,. Now, in iOS 14, tap on the waiting app’s minus icon (if you see it) and then Delete App → Delete. In iOS 13, tap on the cross icon and finally Delete. Restart your iPhone. This is an almost sure shot solution to address this issue successfully. When you can not remove apps, go ahead, and restart the iPhone.
- Uninstall Game Pigeon Ios 13.6
- Uninstall Game Pigeon Ios 13.4
- Uninstall Game Pigeon Ios 13.3
- Uninstall Game Pigeon Ios 13.2
Uninstall Game Pigeon Ios 13.6
- iPhone Message Tips
- iPhone Photos Tips
- iPhone Video Tips
- iPhone Contact Tips
- iPhone iCloud Tips
- iPhone Restore Tips
- iPhone Location Tips
- iPhone App Tips
- iPhone Lock Tips
- Other Useful Tips
by Jenefey AaronUpdated on 2020-03-14 / Update for iPhone7 Tips
With iOS 10 available to the public, there are plenty of new iMessage apps in the iMessage app store, such as apps, stickers and games. Here in this article, we will introduce about the iMessage games for iPhone 7/7 Plus on iOS 10, from how to access the app store, download, install, and play the game, to how to uninstall it.
Part 1. How to Access iMessage App Store on iPhone 7/7 Plus
To get an awesome game from iMessage app store, you need to access the app store a t first. Here is how:
- Step 1. Open Message app on iPhone and then enter any conversation.
- Step 2. Click the “A” icon while you are in a conversation with your friends.
- Step 3. After that, click on the icon of the 4 dots on the left-bottom side, then you get more options while using iMessage.
- Step 4. Select the “+” symbol (also the “Store” button) and then you are able to access the iMessage app store.
Part 2. Top 10 iMessage Games for iPhone 7/7 Plus
There are a multitude of games in iMessage app store. You can actually choose your target one, or if you have no ideas about which one is better, here are the top 10 funny games in iMessage app store.
- 1. GamePigeon (free) – five game options: 8-Ball, Poker, Sea Battle, Anagrams and Gomoku
- 2. Words with Friends (free) – best word game
- 3. Truth Truth Lie (free) – Tell 2 truthful stories and a lie to friends
- 4. Let’s Puck It! (free) – puck duels with friends
- 5. Send it (free) – Inspiring Creativity
- 6. Quickies (free) – quick games with Pals
- 7. Fast Thumbs (free) – to see who can type the fastest
- 8. Genius (free) - song lyrics and music knowledge
- 9. OpenTable (free) – restaurant reservations
- 10. The Weather Channel (free) – chat with friends about the weather
Part 3: How to Install Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
The iMessage app contains two kinds, one is the app that works only in iMessage that can only be found in the message app store, the other is the app that in iOS but also have an iMessage component. All the apps could be downloaded from App store.
Here’s how to install Games:
- Step 1. Enter iMessage app store. When you hunt for target games, you will see the text “Only for iMessage” below the app icon. If the app is a real app, but has an iMessage component, you are about to see the text “Offers iMessage App”.
- Step 2. Click the “Get” icon to download the app. If it is a paid app, you need to finish the payment and then download it.
- Step 3. After a while, you will see the app installed near “Store” icon in iMessage conversation.
Part 4. How to Play Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
Suppose you wish to play the game, 8 ball pool, with your friend in iMessage. First of all, you must make sure that he/she has installed the same game and send a game request to him/her.
- Then just as the screenshot shows, tap “A” icon in the iMessage conversation, click on “Create Game” and start to play.
- After finishing the game, don’t forget to send it to your friend and invite him/her to enjoy and play the game in iMessage.
Uninstall Game Pigeon Ios 13.4
Part 5. How -to Uninstall Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
To delete iMessage game, just access the iMessage keyboard app pane, click and hold on pool game icon until the “X” icon appears. Then click it to uninstall the game permanently. Another way to delete the game is go back to the home screen, find out the game and repeat the same operation.
That’s all the knowledge we gain about how to play games in iMessage for iPhone 7/7 Plus on iOS 10/10.2/10.3/11 or later. It is suitable for iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s as well. Which type of games you are willing to play in iMessage message app? If you are having doubts with any of the parts above, drop us a message in the comments section below so that we are able to get it back to you. By the way, once you lost message in iPhone, Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery enables you to recover the data.
Your ever-growing roaster of iMessage apps seems to be slightly cluttered and you have decided to keep some unwanted ones away from the catalog. To put it straight, deleting an iMessage app on iOS is different from the way you uninstall apps from the Home screen on your iPhone.
So, how do you remove the unused apps? Well, you have to dive a bit deep into the Messages app to clean up the redundant ones. Swim across to know how it’s done!
Uninstall Game Pigeon Ios 13.3
How to Delete iMessage Apps in iOS 14 / 13 and iPadOS
Step #1. Launch the Messages app on your iOS device.
Step #2. Now, open any conversation and then tap on the Apps icon to access the apps bar.
Step #3. Next, you need to swipe from the right right to the left to get to the end of the app bar.
Step #4. Next, tap on the More button.
Step #5. Up next, you should see the list of all of your installed iMessage apps. Find out the app you wish to get rid of and then swipe left on it. Then, tap on the Delete button.
Alternatively, you can quickly swipe left on the app to delete it. In the end, tap on Done at the top right corner to exit.
That’s it! You have successfully uninstalled the app from your device.
Over to you
Uninstall Game Pigeon Ios 13.2
So, now you know how to keep those unwanted apps away from your roaster. Share your thoughts about it in the comments and also let us know about the changes you want to see in Apple’s messaging app.
The founder of iGeeksBlog, Dhvanesh, is an Apple aficionado, who cannot stand even a slight innuendo about Apple products. He dons the cap of editor-in-chief to make sure that articles match the quality standard before they are published.