- The Tomb Escape Game Pigeon Forge Tn Forge
- Tomb Egyptian Escape Pigeon Forge
- The Tomb Escape Game Pigeon Forge Tn Choice Hotels
- Pigeon Forge Motels Pigeon Forge Campgrounds Pigeon Forge Family Hotels Business Hotels Pigeon Forge Romantic Hotels Pigeon Forge Pigeon Forge Green Hotels Spa Resorts Pigeon Forge Pigeon Forge Resorts Pigeon Forge Luxury Hotels 5-stars Hotels in Pigeon Forge 4-stars Hotels in Pigeon Forge 3-stars Hotels in Pigeon Forge InterContinental (IHG.
- [email protected] The Escape Game Pigeon Forge is an escape room located on the Island in Pigeon Forge at 131 Island Drive, Suite 9139 Pigeon Forge, TN 37863. Free parking is provided by The Island in Pigeon Forge. If you would like to learn.
- Escape The Tomb, Pigeon Forge's premier Egyptian escape game adventure that's fun for all ages! TOMB™ takes your group of archaeologists deep into an ancient Egyptian tomb for 45 minutes of excitement.
- Apr 26, 2018 - Book tickets for top Gatlinburg attractions and shows at Tripster. Find the best deals and discounts when you buy attraction tickets with us.
Out at Walden’s Landing on the parkway of Pigeon Forge is a most peculiar type of attraction that you can see from some distance – The Tomb Egyptian Adventure awaits you and your group with a 45-minute Pharaoh-themed escape game. This was the first escape game to be brought to the Tennessee Smokies and it still stands as one of the most unique of the brand. Solve puzzles, explore to find the way out and get bombarded with high quality special effects. Definitely an attraction to consider for all types of getaways!
From their brochure:
The Tomb, an Egyptian escape room adventure in Pigeon Forge, allows your team of archaeologists to venture deep into an ancient Egyptian tomb for 45 minutes of excitement. If you fail, you may never escape the Tomb.
“Test your wits in this mind-bending adventure of sights, sounds and action! Enter an ancient Egyptian tomb for this unique, fully immersive, interactive adventure featuring state of the art special effects and mind-boggling riddles. Your group of adventurers will be trapped by the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh, faced with ingenious challenges that must be completed for any chance of making it out alive. Your group must work together to succeed in the battle of wits or face the Pharaoh’s wrath! If you fail, death awaits!”
The Tomb Escape Game Pigeon Forge Tn Forge
2528 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
The Tomb Adventure, which is located at Walden’s Landing in Pigeon Forge, is an interactive Egyptian themed problem-solving expedition. The unique pyramid-shaped building is easy to spot from the Parkway and houses one of Pigeon Forge’s newest attractions. If you are a fan of Indiana Jones, the special effects and visual appearance of The Tomb Pigeon Forge will make you feel right at home.
Once you purchase your tickets, your wait can vary greatly depending on the time of day and the season. The expeditions depart every fifteen minutes and each group only has 10 to 15 participants. During peak seasons, reservations are highly recommended to reduce your wait time.
Shortly after the tour begins, you will find yourself trapped deep inside of Pharaoh’s tomb. The only way to escape the tomb is to solve a series of interactive puzzles. The puzzles encourage teamwork and require a wide range of skills including music, logic, and strength. Each time your group solves one of the interactive puzzles, you will be presented with an equally challenging puzzle in a new room. The Disneyesque qualities of the guides combined with the special effects make for a fun (but cheesy) experience.
Since The Tomb Adventure requires teamwork and participation from everyone, it can be a little awkward if you get paired with people that are “too cool” to participate.
Families and groups should definitely consider The Tomb Adventure. However, Children under 7 may have difficulty understanding and solving the puzzles. In addition, the Pharaoh’s voice, people screaming, and the darkness can be scary for young children.
Keep in mind that the “expedition” only lasts 45 minutes and the enjoyment of your experience will vary greatly depending on the quality of your guide and the participation of your group.
Tomb Egyptian Escape Pigeon Forge
This is a great attraction to save for a rainy day or combine with a meal. Walden’s Landing has several great restaurants including Smoky Mountain Brewery and Five Guys.
The Tomb Escape Game Pigeon Forge Tn Choice Hotels
The Tomb attraction in Pigeon Forge is located near Traffic Light #2B at Walden’s Landing Town Center.