- On Game Pigeon Tanks Can You Move Back
- On Game Pigeon Tanks Can You Move Every
- Game Pigeon Tanks Guide
|This feature is currently in development.|
As such it is either not fully, or not at all, implemented in the game.
All information on this page may be incorrect and is subject to large changes before being released.
Marked as under development by --SiberianExpress 22:36, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
On Game Pigeon Tanks Can You Move Back
Movement on the Global Map
- If you managed to win the starting tournament and the battle with the current holder for the starting province then province becomes your clan's property.
- When your tokens on the conquered territory become green, you can move them to another territory.
- In order to accomplish a movement, you must select a province, in which the troops are stationed that are intended to be moved. You will see that this shows arrows pointing to neighboring provinces. The color of the arrows symbolizes the type of available movement.
- Green arrow points to a province belonging to your clan and allows a movement to the province without a battle.
- Red arrow points to a province belonging to another clan and means that you can attack this territory.
- Black arrow points to the territory, yours or other wise, to which movement is currently unavailable.
- Yellow arrow is used to return tokens to their original province from which they were moved in this turn.
- Also on the arrows may appear an icon of two crossed swords. It says that enemy forces from that province are already on their way to attack you and a movement towards them will result in a battle on the border of the two provinces.
- Troops can only be moved from a specific province one time in a game day. Moved tokens become unavailable for movement for the next 23 turns.
- Notice that you cannot move on province (your's or enemy's) more than 15 tokens, because according to the rules, more than 15 units form the same clan can't be on a single province.
- To complete a troop movement from one province to another you must click LMB on the appropriate arrow. One click moves one token. If you want to move the maximum amount of tokens hold Shift and click on an arrow. Having made all the planned moves don't forget to click accept button.
- You must give all the orders for troop movement and accept them with the appropriate button before the timer runs out and the next turn begins.
- Notice that tokens that were moved this turn are colored yellow. This means that until the end of this turn you can cancel the order and return the troops to their original positions. For this you must select the province on which the moved tokens are located and return them with help of the yellow arrow pointing to the territory from which they came.
- At the beginning of the next turn tokens moved last turn turn red. It means the a troop movements occurred, and it is not possible to move to another province for the duration of a game day.
- In the course of a single turn you can move tokens from a province and in their place, move, or deploy from reserves, different tokens.
- After the capture of at least one starting province you can place your headquarters on it. To do this operation select a province and press the button: (located on the lower part of the interface). Notice the yellow flag appeared on the province territory. It is the icon for your headquarters.
- Headquarters - its the mobile capital of the clan. Tokens that are in reserve can be deployed only in that province where the headquarters are located.
- To deploy tokens from the reserves its enough to just use the button, located to the right of the line of reserves. A single click on the button deploys one token to the selected province. To deploy the maximum amount of tokens to the headquarters press this button while holding down Shift on the keyboard. The button to deploy reserves may be unavailable for the following reasons:
- At the moment your reserves don't have available (green) tokens
- Province where your headquarters are located is already full of tokens (15 troops on are already deployed on its territory)
- You don't have a headquarters on the map.
- Not only can you move tokens out of reserve but also fill the reserves with them. To do this operation select the province, where your available(green) tokens are located and press the button in the lower part of the interface. Troops moved to the reveres will be unavailable for deployment for 24 turns.
- Notice that revered tokens change color constantly depending on how close the time for their deployment is. If you hover over one of the tokens you will see the turns left until their deployment.
- Deployed troops from reserves become available for movement for movement on the next turn after the deployment.
- The headquarters can be moved on the Global Map by the same rules as the tokens, that is only to neighboring provinces once per game day.
- Deploying troops and moving them in the same turn is not possible.
- If you moved the headquarters to another province then you can only deploy troops from there next turn.
Move to the right and you'll be able to ascend the cliff, allowing you to avoid all damage. Rain down missiles at the fearsome beast and it will eventually die. Return to the bottom and take the. An electronic football game. From what I can recall, this was an early foray by Waddington’s into the electronic market place; the pitch has several holes in it, and by pressing various buttons behind each goal you can 'flick' the ball from hole and hole and - eventually - into the goal. The story begins when the toys can move and they want to kill you. Your mission is to protect yourself from the moving toys by watching them from the camera and close the door to prevent them from approach you. FNAF Game walkthrough. In the Fnaf game, you have to survive after 5 nights.
With the in-game tools, where there's group 1, 2 etc. How do you change which group people are in? You press O, go to the raid tab, and drag the names around. He isn't asking about raid group comps or anything.
Reconnaissance on the Global Map
- Game rules allow for a payed option to 'Carry out an espionage operation'. With its help you can find out how many tokens are located on the enemy province at the beginning of the next turn, and if the headquarters are located there at the same time. Carrying out espionage missions is not allowed on a territory being already attacked by your troops.
- To carry out espionage you must select a province belonging to another clan and press the button . In that case if the operation was successful from your account will be withdrawn an amount of 500 units of game gold, and on the screen will be displayed information window with the results of the operation.
- If the operation was unsuccessful then the payment for it is not taken.
- You cannot carry out a second espionage mission on the same province in the course of a game day regardless of whether it was successful or not.
Income and Provinces. Contingencies
- Every province under the clan's control brings it an income in the form of gold.
- The amount of income from each province is displayed in the province information window regardless of who the province currently belongs to.
- At the beginning of every turn an 1/24th of the day income from every province under the clan's control is given to the clan.
In case of technical problems on the server, as a result of which planed battles did not occur, the following happens:
- Any battle not the starting tournament battle will be moved to the next game day.
- For all other battles it will count as a technical draw. Tokens removed from the map from such a draw will be made available for redeployment on the map immediately.
On Game Pigeon Tanks Can You Move Every
|Tutorials||1.1) Welcome to the WoT Tutorial • 1.2) Game installation and system requirements • 1.3) Account settings, forums and login • 1.4) User Interface • 1.5) Battles • 1.6) Research, Store & Depot • 1.7) Chat and player interaction • 1.8) Crew, player Statistics and module stats • 1.9) Ammo, Consumables and Equipment • 1.10) Final basic considerations|
|Guides||Modifications • Clans • Clan Wars • Crew|