- Updated on 2020-11-11 to iPhone Data
A new feature of iOS 10 is the games in iMessage. GamePigeon, one of the hottest iMessage app, allows user to play 8 ball pool on iMessage as well as other games with their friends. 8-ball is a game played with a clue 15 'object balls'. One player needs to pocket balls of the group numbered 1 through 7, while the other player has 9 through 15. To win, you must be the player to pocket either group first, and then legally pocket the 8-ball. Follow this post to see how to download and play free online 8 ball pool game on iPhone as well as some best tips and tricks on this popular game.
Can Android users play game pigeon? It can be download in iOS or Android. So multiply scan but you can either play with your friends. If you want there you go so some of the games it has it has three basic games. But now the phone you can also use uber system.
Download 8 Ball Pool Game for iPhone
8 ball pool game is included in the GamePigeon, thus, you need to download and install GamePigeon on iMessage in the first place.
- 1. Open a conversation in iMessge and tap the small '>' icon and then click the 'A' icon.
2. Now you'll see several options, choose 'Store' to download the GamePigeon. Once the program is downloaded successfully, it should display as a game controller icon.
3. Back to iMessage and you'll see the games listed in group, the 8 ball pool is also included.
Part 2. How to Play 8 Ball on iMessage iOS 13
When you have connected with your friend, you can follow the steps to see how to play pool on GamePigeon clearly.
1. Keep shooting until you fail to pocket a ball. When you shoot a ball into the pocket, you can still take the next shot. Once you failed, it will be your opponent's turn.
- 2. Pocket all of the balls in your group. If you are shooting 'stripes', pocket the balls numbered 1 to 7, so that you can pocket the 8 ball. If you are shooting 'solids', pocket the balls numbered 9 to 15.
- 3. Call your shots. Before each shot, announce which ball you are going to knock into which pocket.
4. A game of 8-ball pool ends when one of the players pocked the 8-ball after pocketing all of the numbered balls in the group.
If you lost message/iMessages from iPhone due to iOS update, restore or jailbreak, try UltFone iOS Data Recovery, an easy iPhone data recovery tool to get back all your lost messages as wll as other files like photos, vidoes, apps, and more with or without backup.
Part 3. Best 8 Ball Pool Tips and Tricks
Some users have frequently asked how to win 8 ball pool on iPhone all the time, here are several useful tricks you should have a look.
- Open the app every day. No matter you are playing the game or not, just open it and you will get one free spin on the Spin and Win lever. Spins can earn coins and cash to build better pool cues.
- Buy a better cue. By using the few coins you initially earn to upgrade your cue, you'll have more success at winning your matches.
- Shoot faster. Sometimes your shot lined up and suddenly your turn is up before you've made a shot. Tap and drag on the pool table surface in front of the tip of the cue to make shots quicker.
- Extend your aim. The easiest way to give you a little better aim is to have a small piece of paper, post-it note, or anything with a straight edge nearby.
This article elaborates how to play 8 ball pool on iMessage. If unfortunately you lose iMessages on iPhone/iPad, you can use iPhone data recovery tool to recover iMessages on iPhone without backup.
- One click to spoof GPS on iPhone without jailbreak
- Simulate GPS movement along the real path you draw
- Hide iPhone location to protect privacy
- Support iPhone 12 and iOS/iPadOS 14
In today’s world, people use their mobile devices for almost every aspect of their lives, from business and education to entertainment and gaming. However, many of the popular games out there have still not made their way to phones or tablets. It is now quite easy to play Android games on a PC, but what if you want to do the opposite? What if you want to play your favorite PC game on your Android phone? Maybe you just need a break from sitting in front of the computer. Good news! There are now some feasible ways to play PC games on Android phone!
How to play PC games on Android
ApowerMirror is a screen mirroring application that lets you mirror the screen of your computer to mobile devices or vice versa. It is compatible with Windows PC, Mac OS, Android, and iOS devices. With ApowerMirror, users can easily play some of their favorite made-for-PC-only games right on their phones. Also, it has a simple interface that anyone can figure out. Follow the simple guide below to learn how to play PC games on Android.
Does Android Have Game Pigeon
- On your computer, download the installer on the official site of the program and install it. Next, install the application on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
- After the installation, run the app on both your computer and Android phone. Tap the blue “M” button on your Android to start detecting available devices.
- Once your computer is detected, tap the name of your computer, then press “Computer Screen Mirroring” to mirror your PC screen to the Android device.
- After that, you can navigate to the computer and run your favorite games on your PC and begin to play.
An alternative tool that can stream PC games to Android is TeamViewer. This program is designed to share devices’ screens, provide remote access, transfer files and more. With the help of this program, users can easily access the games and tools on their PC from their mobile device. It only requires an Android version of 4.0 and up for full compatibility. Here are the steps on how to play computer games on Android using TeamViewer.
- Download and install Teamviewer on both your computer and your Android device.
- Once installed, launch the app on both your phone and on your computer.
- From there, an account ID and password will be shown on your computer screen.
- Enter the account ID in “Partner ID” on your Android then tap the “REMOTE CONTROL” button. Afterwards, type the password, and then hit “OK”.
- Once all set, your computer screen will be mirrored to your Android device. From there, you can start your gameplay on your PC, and you will be able to enjoy it on your Android as well.
Play Game Pigeon On Android
The two tools mentioned above can help you play PC games on mobile devices. Both tools have different techniques to control your PC using the Android device. A closer comparison reveals that ApowerMirror offers other practical functions such as mirroring multiple mobile devices simultaneously on your computer, screen recording, taking screenshots, and more, and it’s much simpler to use; just tap a button, no ID codes to enter. You’re still somewhat limited in options for playing PC games on your mobile device, but ApowerMirror is probably the best choice for doing this.