Tap Menu My apps & games. Select the app you want to update. Tap Enable auto update. The app will update automatically when updates are available. To turn off automatic updates, uncheck the box. Update Android apps manually. To update apps individually or in bulk using the Google Play Store app on your mobile device. If you are looking to install game pigeon on your ios device or iphone, the quick way is to go to App Store. Click on the imessage app store. Select and click on the dots below your screen. Click on store and search “GamePigeon” on the space provided.
- How To Change My Game Pigeon Name
- How To Update My Game Pigeon Simulator
- How To Update My Game Pigeon Live
- How To Update My Game Pigeon Games
- How Do I Change My Game Pigeon Character
- I have used the S4 and now am using the S8. Both phones I feel have slowed down after about a year of usage and its normally an update that starts getting them to lag. The S8 especially after receiving One UI has become laggy at times. Recently I have even noticed it heating up and lagging in games it could previously handle smoothly like COD.
- Bossa Studios, makers of Surgeon Simulator, have just announced an upcoming game, Pigeon Simulator. The quirky looking trailer shows players assuming control of a pigeon and taking to the streets, leaving a trail of poop and mayhem in their wake.
- Have fun with your friends by playing a collection of excellent two-player games! GamePigeon is an iMessage extension which features following games: 8-Ball Poker Sea Battle Anagrams Gomoku More games are coming very soon! Contact twitter presskit.
GamePigeon is a cool app that allows you to enjoy a collection of excellent two-player games on iMessage with your friends and family. It contains games such as 8-Ball, Poker, Gomoku, Sea Battle, and Anagrams.
If you can’t download GamePigeon for some reason or you have downloaded it and it just doesn’t work, I will help you fix the problem in this article. I have categorized the possible problems you may experience with this iMessage game and provided solutions to fix them.
Read Also:How to play GamePigeon on Mac
How to fix GamePigeon invite errors
If a white screen pops up when you are opening a game invite, then you need to restart your iPhone or update your iOS version. To do this follow the steps below:
To restart your iPhone, simply press and hold the Sleep/Wake and the Volume Down button concurrently. Wait for about 10 seconds for the iPhone’s screen to turn off. Once it is off, hold those buttons again to turn it on. Have the game invite resent again and check whether it works.
How To Change My Game Pigeon Name
To update to the latest version of iOS, connect your iPhone to a power source and make sure it is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi too. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. Select the update and tap Download and Install. Once the new version is installed, reinstall GamePigeon on your iMessage. Remember that this game only works on iOS 7 and above.
What to do when Game pigeon doesn’t install
If GamePigeon doesn’t install on your iPhone, then you need to restart your device. Once you restart, simply visit the iMessage app store and download the app again. If it doesn’t install after a restart, then you should update to the latest version of iOS. Follow this guide if you cannot download GamePigeon.
I downloaded the app but can’t play games
If you have downloaded Game Pigeon and you can’t access or play games, simply follow these steps. Open any message thread on iMessage and at the bottom left, tap the 4 dots. Once you do this, you should see the game. Select your game of choice and an invite will be sent to your friend.
If you cannot play due to problems with the invite, refer to the above section with solutions to invite errors.
Another common error is when Game Pigeon doesn’t show on iMessage. To fix this, simply open iMessage, tap the 4 dots, hold the GamePigeon icon until it jiggles and then tap the x that appears to remove it. Once you have removed it, you can re-install the app again.
How to start a game on GamePigeon
Top play games on GamePigeon you have to install the app on your iMessage first. Simply follow the steps outlined below to install this app and play games right from it.
- Open any message thread on iMessage
- Tap the AppStore icon on the iMessage app drawer at the bottom
- Tap on the 4 dots on the bottom left of the screen
- Tap Store and search for GamePigeon
- Select the game and tap install
- Once installed, Open a message thread
- Tap the AppStore icon at the bottom
- Choose your preferred game and tap Start
You will get a notification when the recipient joins the game. Ensure that your iPhone is operating on iOS 7.1.2 and above for the game to work. If you cannot see the app on your iMessage App Store, this is an indication that your device doesn’t support the game.
Read Also:How to delete game data from iOS
How to delete GamePigeon
How To Update My Game Pigeon Simulator
Follow these steps to delete GamePigeon from the old iOS versions:
How To Update My Game Pigeon Live
- Open iMessage and tap on any message thread
- Tap the AppStore icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the 4 dots that appear on the bottom left
- Hold on to its app icon until it jiggles
- Tap x and it will be deleted
How To Update My Game Pigeon Games
To delete GamePigeon from the newest versions of iOS, follow these steps:
- Open iMessage
- Tap the AppStore icon
- Swipe left the apps that appear at the bottom until you see 3 dots
- Find GamePigeon on the page that appears
- Swipe it left to delete
If you are enjoying this game, then you might also like Akinator, which is a genie guessing game. Make sure to leave a message here if you encounter further problems with the app.
How Do I Change My Game Pigeon Character
Read Also:How to play a game on iMessage for iPhone