That’s a bit much considering the look of your props and avatar don’t matter to the game. And (most of the time) the ads don’t pop up in the middle of the game, they pop up when you’re waiting for the opponent. It’s a total ripoff. Please just do away with the whole game pigeon plus thing. Question: Q: How to resend a game pigeon message? My friend got a new phone when we were in the middle of a game and she wants me to resend the game. But it won’t allow me to forward the message and when I click play it keeps saying “waiting for opponent” but my friend doesn’t have all the text messages anymore so she can’t reach the.
- Updated on 2020-11-11 to iPhone Data
A new feature of iOS 10 is the games in iMessage. GamePigeon, one of the hottest iMessage app, allows user to play 8 ball pool on iMessage as well as other games with their friends. 8-ball is a game played with a clue 15 'object balls'. One player needs to pocket balls of the group numbered 1 through 7, while the other player has 9 through 15. To win, you must be the player to pocket either group first, and then legally pocket the 8-ball. Follow this post to see how to download and play free online 8 ball pool game on iPhone as well as some best tips and tricks on this popular game.
Download 8 Ball Pool Game for iPhone
How To Resend Game Pigeon Message Yahoo
8 ball pool game is included in the GamePigeon, thus, you need to download and install GamePigeon on iMessage in the first place.
- 1. Open a conversation in iMessge and tap the small '>' icon and then click the 'A' icon.
2. Now you'll see several options, choose 'Store' to download the GamePigeon. Once the program is downloaded successfully, it should display as a game controller icon.
3. Back to iMessage and you'll see the games listed in group, the 8 ball pool is also included.
Part 2. How to Play 8 Ball on iMessage iOS 13
When you have connected with your friend, you can follow the steps to see how to play pool on GamePigeon clearly.
1. Keep shooting until you fail to pocket a ball. When you shoot a ball into the pocket, you can still take the next shot. Once you failed, it will be your opponent's turn.
- 2. Pocket all of the balls in your group. If you are shooting 'stripes', pocket the balls numbered 1 to 7, so that you can pocket the 8 ball. If you are shooting 'solids', pocket the balls numbered 9 to 15.
- 3. Call your shots. Before each shot, announce which ball you are going to knock into which pocket.
4. A game of 8-ball pool ends when one of the players pocked the 8-ball after pocketing all of the numbered balls in the group.
If you lost message/iMessages from iPhone due to iOS update, restore or jailbreak, try UltFone iOS Data Recovery, an easy iPhone data recovery tool to get back all your lost messages as wll as other files like photos, vidoes, apps, and more with or without backup.
Part 3. Best 8 Ball Pool Tips and Tricks
Some users have frequently asked how to win 8 ball pool on iPhone all the time, here are several useful tricks you should have a look.
- Open the app every day. No matter you are playing the game or not, just open it and you will get one free spin on the Spin and Win lever. Spins can earn coins and cash to build better pool cues.
- Buy a better cue. By using the few coins you initially earn to upgrade your cue, you'll have more success at winning your matches.
- Shoot faster. Sometimes your shot lined up and suddenly your turn is up before you've made a shot. Tap and drag on the pool table surface in front of the tip of the cue to make shots quicker.
- Extend your aim. The easiest way to give you a little better aim is to have a small piece of paper, post-it note, or anything with a straight edge nearby.
This article elaborates how to play 8 ball pool on iMessage. If unfortunately you lose iMessages on iPhone/iPad, you can use iPhone data recovery tool to recover iMessages on iPhone without backup.
- One click to spoof GPS on iPhone without jailbreak
- Simulate GPS movement along the real path you draw
- Hide iPhone location to protect privacy
- Support iPhone 12 and iOS/iPadOS 14