If you do not know how to play pool on game pigeon this guide is made by game lover. Check now to learn how to play pool on game pigeon. 8 Ball Pool was released in 2010 as an online multiplayer game and the objective was simple, to make a simple, clear game for everyone so that everyone is able to play right when he/she wants to play. And the same happened, the game server crashed on the first day itself due to a large number of concurrent users. Game Pigeon is an app that is specifically designed for iOS devices. They worked out on many versions and launched different games, including 8Ball, 9 Ball, Chess, Crazy 8, Four in a Row, Gomoku, Sea Battle, Shuffleboard, and many more. Through which shuffleboard is it’s the latest launched game. To play pool, the following pieces of equipment are required: Table: The table used in pool is approximately 9 feet by 4.5 feet although games can often be played on differing sized tables. Balls: 16 balls in total, comprising a white cue ball, seven striped balls, seven solid balls, and one black ball (8 ball). Cues: Players have a cue each. Play Gamepigeon Mobile App 8Pool Tips tricks hints guides reviews promo codes easter eggs and more for android application. Avoid Play Gamepigeon Mobile App 8Pool Tips hack cheats for your own safety, choose our tips and advices confirmed by pro players, testers and users like you. Ask a question or add answers, watch video tutorials & submit own opinion about this game/app.
How To Play 8-Ball Pool In iOS 10: iMessage ‘GamePigeon’ Install Instructions & Tips
GamePigeon is one of the hottest iMessage apps to play right now, and this guide will show you how to install it to play 8-ball pool and a bevy of other games. We’ll also offer a few quick tips to make sure you’re the biggest shark amongst your friends.
How To Install : 8-ball pool comes included in a pack of 14 games called GamePigeon. Right now it’s exclusive to iOS 10 and the iMessage App Store. iMessage apps don’t install like a standard app, so we’ll walk you through the process
- Open an active thread in iMessage and tap the small > icon by your keyboard
- You should see an icon that looks just like the App Store one right near where you’d type a message. Tap that icon and a menu will unfold.
- In the bottom left of the menu is a an icon that looks like a group of four dots. This is called the App Drawer. Tap it.
- This displays all the iMessage apps you have on your device. For the purpose of this guide, hit the + sign labeled “Store.”
- The store will open and you should be able to tap the little magnifying glass search icon to type in GamePigeon. It should display as a game controller icon.
- This setup looks identical to the standard App Store. It’s a free download, so the button should read “Get.” Tap it and it will be added to your iMessage.
Playing The Game
How To Play 8 Ball Pool On Game Pigeon Run
- Repeat steps 1-3 above to get to your App Drawer. This time, however, the GamePigeon option should be there. Select it and choose “8-Ball”
- From there you’ll be presented with a message with a triangular play icon. Tap it and you can start making moves.
- After each turn, tap the V-shaped button in the top right to shrink the gameplay screen. Send it just like you would a text message. Your friend replies the same way, and this process continues until the match is over.