Check out my other channel #DaReal Paki. Follow the rest part to learn how to get games in iMessage and how to play iMessage games on iOS 10/11 and the newest iOS 12. See Also: 7 Tips to Fix “iOS 12/11 Screen Recording Not Working on iPhone iPad” Part 1. How to Get/Install Games in iMessage on iOS 12/11/10. Open Message app and enter a thread or create a new one.
- iPhone Message Tips
- iPhone Photos Tips
- iPhone Video Tips
- iPhone Contact Tips
- iPhone iCloud Tips
- iPhone Restore Tips
- iPhone Location Tips
- iPhone App Tips
- iPhone Lock Tips
- Other Useful Tips
by Jenefey AaronUpdated on 2020-03-14 / Update for iPhone7 Tips
With iOS 10 available to the public, there are plenty of new iMessage apps in the iMessage app store, such as apps, stickers and games. Here in this article, we will introduce about the iMessage games for iPhone 7/7 Plus on iOS 10, from how to access the app store, download, install, and play the game, to how to uninstall it.
Part 1. How to Access iMessage App Store on iPhone 7/7 Plus
To get an awesome game from iMessage app store, you need to access the app store a t first. Here is how:
- Step 1. Open Message app on iPhone and then enter any conversation.
- Step 2. Click the “A” icon while you are in a conversation with your friends.
- Step 3. After that, click on the icon of the 4 dots on the left-bottom side, then you get more options while using iMessage.
- Step 4. Select the “+” symbol (also the “Store” button) and then you are able to access the iMessage app store.
Part 2. Top 10 iMessage Games for iPhone 7/7 Plus
There are a multitude of games in iMessage app store. You can actually choose your target one, or if you have no ideas about which one is better, here are the top 10 funny games in iMessage app store.
- 1. GamePigeon (free) – five game options: 8-Ball, Poker, Sea Battle, Anagrams and Gomoku
- 2. Words with Friends (free) – best word game
- 3. Truth Truth Lie (free) – Tell 2 truthful stories and a lie to friends
- 4. Let’s Puck It! (free) – puck duels with friends
- 5. Send it (free) – Inspiring Creativity
- 6. Quickies (free) – quick games with Pals
- 7. Fast Thumbs (free) – to see who can type the fastest
- 8. Genius (free) - song lyrics and music knowledge
- 9. OpenTable (free) – restaurant reservations
- 10. The Weather Channel (free) – chat with friends about the weather
Part 3: How to Install Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
The iMessage app contains two kinds, one is the app that works only in iMessage that can only be found in the message app store, the other is the app that in iOS but also have an iMessage component. All the apps could be downloaded from App store.
Here’s how to install Games:
- Step 1. Enter iMessage app store. When you hunt for target games, you will see the text “Only for iMessage” below the app icon. If the app is a real app, but has an iMessage component, you are about to see the text “Offers iMessage App”.
- Step 2. Click the “Get” icon to download the app. If it is a paid app, you need to finish the payment and then download it.
- Step 3. After a while, you will see the app installed near “Store” icon in iMessage conversation.
Part 4. How to Play Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
Suppose you wish to play the game, 8 ball pool, with your friend in iMessage. First of all, you must make sure that he/she has installed the same game and send a game request to him/her.
- Then just as the screenshot shows, tap “A” icon in the iMessage conversation, click on “Create Game” and start to play.
- After finishing the game, don’t forget to send it to your friend and invite him/her to enjoy and play the game in iMessage.
Part 5. How -to Uninstall Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
To delete iMessage game, just access the iMessage keyboard app pane, click and hold on pool game icon until the “X” icon appears. Then click it to uninstall the game permanently. Another way to delete the game is go back to the home screen, find out the game and repeat the same operation.
That’s all the knowledge we gain about how to play games in iMessage for iPhone 7/7 Plus on iOS 10/10.2/10.3/11 or later. It is suitable for iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s as well. Which type of games you are willing to play in iMessage message app? If you are having doubts with any of the parts above, drop us a message in the comments section below so that we are able to get it back to you. By the way, once you lost message in iPhone, Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery enables you to recover the data.
iMessage is one of the three message forms along with SMS and MMS, which let you send and receive texts, photos, videos, voice memos, locations, and contact cards on iPhone, including the latest iPhone X/8/8 Plus. You can use the phone number and email address to send messages to other people also with Apple devices, like iPhone, iPad, and Mac. However, if you want to use iMessage successfully when you have a new iPhone device, you need to set up and activate it. Here, in this blog, we will talk about how to set up and activate iMessage on iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
How to activate iMessage on iPhone X/8/8 Plus
If you want to use the Apple pay cash in iMessage or send multimedia messages in iMessage, the first step is to set up the iMessage function on iPhone X/8/8 Plus.
1. Go to 'Settings' app on your new iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap on 'Messages'.
3. Slide iMessage to On and wait for it to activate.
How to add email address to iMessage on iPhone X/8/8 Plus
Once iMessage is activated on your iPhone, you can send and receive texts with various effects. (iMessage effects not working? Fixed here!) If you want to add the email address to iMessage, make it with tips below.
1. Go to 'Settings' app on your iPhone, scroll down and tap on Messages.
2. Tap 'Send & Receive', and then tap 'Add Another Email'.....
3. Type in the email address you'd like in iCloud/Me/Mac, Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail account.
More Guide: How to back up iMessage on iPhone X/8/8 Plus
iMessage carries the private conversations with friends, family members, colleagues and the one you love, they are too important to be lost. Therefore, you need to keep the iMessage data safe by back them up regularly with a free iPhone data transfer tool. And EaseUS MobiMover Free, the top one 100% free iPhone data transfer master in the wold enables you to transfer iMessages, SMS and MMS from iPhone to the computer with one-click. Meanwhile, you can free up more iPhone space at the same time. Download and try MobiMover Free NOW!
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your PC, unlock your device, and trust the computer. Then launch EaseUS MobiMover and go to 'Backup Manager' > 'Back up'.
Step 2. Since you want to back up your iPhone messages, select 'Messages' only. As you can see, you can back up other supported file types together with messages from your iPhone. The messages will be kept on Desktop by default, but you can click 'Select' to choose another path. Afterward, click the backup button to start backing up your iPhone messages and attachments.
How To Install Game Pigeon On Iphone Xs
Step 3. Wait for the process to complete. If you need to restore the message backup to your iPhone in the future, go to 'Backup Manager' > 'Restore' and select the backup you just made.