The GamePigeon is gaining rapid popularity amongst the iOS community by allowing users to enjoy 14 top-notch games in their iMessage app. Today we are going to carry out a detailed discussion on the instructions and useful tips on “How to Play Game pigeon on iMessage” as well as tactics of deleting the same from your smart device. The number of most popular games that it consists of are 8-Ball, Poker, Sea Battle, Anagrams, and Gomoku.
Installation Guide of Game Pigeon
The installation procedure of iMessage apps is a little bit different from standard ones. Hence, we shall walk you through all the steps which need to be fulfilled before you ensure that you own the biggest shark amongst all your peers.
Game Pigeon has a bunch of different options to play. The iMessage extension lets you play 24.
Step 1: Firstly, you will have to open an active thread in iMessage and correspondingly tap the small “>” icon on your keypad.
- Recently I tried playing darts but I couldn’t open the games menu. I normally can’t but i generally can open a past game and close it to access the games menu but now I can’t open anything. If I try to open a game invite it tells me to open the app but when I try to open the app it just doesn’t.
- All you need to do is select Game Pigeon from the list of iMessage apps on your phone, pick a game you want to play and get started. Personally, I love playing Basketball on Game Pigeon, but you also get choices like Sea Battle (basically the board game battleship, but on your iPhone), chess, dots and boxes, and a lot more.
- The GamePigeon is gaining rapid popularity amongst the iOS community by allowing users to enjoy 14 top-notch games in their iMessage app. Today we are going to carry out a detailed discussion on the instructions and useful tips on “How to Play Game pigeon on iMessage” as well as tactics of deleting the same from your smart device.
- After installing one of the many message games, go ahead and go to one of your text messages. When you access the bar at the bottom, you can choose the game you downloaded. Once you click on it, you can play along with the person you are texting, right in iMessage. You can also play iMessage games solo if you want to.
Step 2: Next you will see an icon which looks similar to the App Store one appearing near the place where you usually type in the message. Once you tap on that icon, a menu will unfold.
Step 3: An icon looking like a cluster of four dots will appear at the bottom left of the menu. You will have to tap on this icon which is termed as “App Drawer.”
How To Access Game Pigeon On Imessage Password
Step 4: All the iMessage apps on your device will now be displayed. You can hit the + sign labeled “Store” for the purpose of this guide.
Step 5: Once the store opens, you can type in GamePigeon by tapping the small magnifying glass search icon which will thereafter display the game controller icon.
Step 6: This app setup looks similar to the standard App Store and you require to tap on the button for adding it to your iMessage.
Also See: How to Recover Deleted iMessages?
These Cool Tips & Tricks To Play Game Pigeon
With 14 different games to choose from, let us concentrate on the tips and tricks of playing “game pigeon tanks” and “how to win tanks on imessage” which serves as a highly popular option:
Step 1: First, you will have to make the selection between “Flats” or “valley” terrain from the Options page.
Step 2: Next you will be redirected to the main page wherein you will have to click on Target Practice which is more like a Two-Player game where you can access all the weapons. Although this tactic works in normal game modes, it can help you in gaining a clear picture of how the game pigeon tanks function.
Step 3: You need to choose DIRT MOVER as your weapon, point your barrel to 270 degrees, and have your POWER set as 100 before pressing on the FIRE button which will make you fall straight down. Once the dirt ceases to fall, you will be halfway through making a bunker.
Step 4: Your main goal here will be to manipulate your enemy for pointing the barrel away from your actual tank and fire with POWER set at 100 so that you don’t suffer any damage.
Step 5: You can even add a MAGIC WALL on the inside of your bunker for protecting yourself from underground attacks.
Step 6: For preventing homing missile shot by your opponent from hitting you, you will have to shoot a DIRT SLINGER at 90 degrees in the air which will in turn cover you with dirt.
Step 7: The escape game pigeon forge is another such iMessage game that is slowly climbing up the popularity charts wherein you can recover a priceless art piece, lost gold, or even break out of prison by choosing to enter anyone amongst the different immersive worlds. Your team will have an hour for completing the mission and planning the escape route.
Also Read: How To Play Games In iMessage On iOS 13 and Android?
How to Delete Pigeon Game from iOS 13?
Once you are done playing the game, you can uninstall the same from your iPhone by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Firstly, you will have to launch iMessage and locate the conversation where you played the game for the last time before tapping on the same.
Step 2: Now you will have to click on the Edit button at your phone screen’s top-right corner.
Step 3: You can select GamePigeon from the following screen and tap on the plus sign for adding it to your favorites. And if you wish to remove it, then you will have to swipe left on the same for being removed from your favorites. You will have to swipe left once more for deleting the same from your iPhone.
Although game pigeon for android has not yet been made available, you can enjoy some of its constituent games in Google Play Store such as 8 Ball Pool.
To challenge your friends within iMessage:
- Enter a conversation with the person you want to play with.
- Tap the Apps icon located next to the iMessage text box.
- From the Apps menu, tap the Grid icon in the bottom-left of the screen.
- Scroll through your apps to find the game you want to play and tap it.
- Tap Create Game.
How do I get iMessage games on my iPhone?
Tap on “>” and tap on the App Store icon. Step 3. Tap the square dot icon and find the game you just installed in iMessage. Step 4.
How do you play games on iMessage?
Getting started with iMessage games is easy. First, bring up the conversation with your friend. Then select the App Store icon in the bar below the message box. That will bring up the iMessage App Store with games, stickers, and more for use only in the Messages app.
Can Android Play iMessage games?
The iMessages need to be sent through Apple’s servers, and the only way to do this legitimately is to use an Apple device. Using an app running on a Mac computer as a server that relays messages to the Android device is a very smart way to make iMessage work on Android, where it is not technically supported.
How do you play games on iPhone?
Before you can play any game on the Messages app on your iPhone, you need to download the games from the App Store in Messages. To do that, follow these steps: 1.Go to your Home screen by pressing your iPhone’s Home button. 2.From the Home screen, open your Messages app.
What are iMessage games?
There are three types of iMessage Apps you can install — games, apps, and stickers. You can access the iMessage App Store from the Messages app by tapping the App Store icon near the keyboard in a conversation. The list of stickers, games, and apps for iMessage are continuing to grow, and plenty more will come.
How do I get iMessage?
To use iMessage or FaceTime, you need to activate them on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Turn off and restart iMessage and FaceTime
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Go to Settings > FaceTime and turn off FaceTime.
- Restart your device.
- Turn iMessage and FaceTime back on.
Can Apple make iMessages on Android?
Apple May Make iMessage Work with Android (Report) Google already supports RCS in its Android Messages app, but so far only Sprint among the major U.S. carriers supports the protocol.
Is there an Android version of iMessage?
iMessage is so good that many smartphone users would love to see an Android version come out, although it’s something Apple will probably never do. Android Messages, not to be confused with Hangouts or Allo, is Google’s texting app, and a new version of the app will soon be available on your Android device.
Can you play iMessage games on iPad?
Open the Message App on your iPhone/iPad and enter a thread. Then tap on the App Store icon and you can visit App Store for iMessage to explore games on your device. In App Store, you can install games you want that are compatible to iMessage.
How do you play games on messenger?
How to play games in Facebook Messenger
- Step 1: Open Facebook Messenger. This is a standalone app, completely separate from the standard Facebook app.
- Step 2: Find the games icon. Open a conversation, and tap the + sign in the bottom left.
- Step 3: Get gaming! Now all you need to do it pick a game and get playing.
- Step 4: Other ways to play.
How can I play iPhone games on my PC?
Launch iPadian, then you will see there is an iPad interface appearing on your PC. 3. Download a game or an app within iPadian’s App Store, then you can play it on your PC exactly the same on your iPad/iPhone, except now you are using your mouse instead of fingers.
How do you fix pigeon on iMessage?
How to Fix iMessage effects not working in iOS 10
- Solution 1: Disable Reduce Motion.
- Step 1: Go to Settings -> General.
- Step 2: Open Accessibility and choose Reduce Motion.
- Step 3: If it’s enabled, toggle it off.
- Solution 2: Disable iMessage & then turn on.
- Step 1: Launch the Settings app.
What are the best iMessage games?
8 Fun Games You Can Play Directly In iMessage
- Four in a Row (Free) Four in a Row is the iMessage adaptation of the classic game of Connect 4, and it’s pretty fun.
- Fast Thumbs (Free) Fast Thumbs is a battle of speedy fingers.
- Cobi Hoops (Free) Cobi Hoops is a fairly ambitious looking basketball game.
- Mr. Putt (Free)
- MojiQuest (Free)
What games can you play over text?
9 Fun Texting Games To Play For Couples
- 1 Kiss, Marry, Kill.
- 2 20 Questions.
- 3 Funny Picture Challenge.
- 4 Guess the Lyric/Line.
- 5 Name Trivia Challenge.
- 6 Truth or Dare.
- 7 Would you rather ….
- 8 Be your Muses.
How do you play 20 questions on iMessage?
After each guess, keep track of the number of guesses that are used until it reaches the limit of 20. Once 20 questions are used up, players may not ask any more questions. If a player correctly guesses the object before then, they become “it” for the next game and choose the next person, place, or thing.
How do I activate iMessage with my phone number?
Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is on. You might need to wait a moment for it to activate. Tap Send & Receive. If you see “Use your Apple ID for iMessage,” tap it and sign in with the same Apple ID that you use on your Mac, iPad, and iPod touch.
How do I activate iMessage on my iPhone?
How to activate iMessage for iPhone or iPad
- Launch Settings From your home screen.
- Tap Messages.
- Tap the iMessage On/Off switch. The switch will be green when it’s been turned on.
How do I enable iMessages on my iPhone 10?
So open the Settings app then scroll down until you find the Messages section. Tap on Messages and you’ll see a new page with an option at the top to enable iMessage.
What is the difference between text message and iMessage?
If you’re connected to Wi-Fi, you can send iMessages without using your cellular data or text messaging plan. iMessage is faster than SMS or MMS: SMS and MMS messages are sent using different technology than your iPhone uses to connect to the internet.
How do you delete iMessages on iOS 12?
1. Completely delete a sticker pack/iMessage application from your phone
- tap the App Store icon in the iMessage conversation view.
- tap the apps icon on the bottom left (4 rounded grey rectangles)
- long-tap the app you want to delete (they’ll start wiggling)
- delete just like you’d delete any app on your phone.
How do I remove iMessage from my iPhone?
Complete these steps from your iPhone before starting to use your new smartphone:
- Launch Settings from the Home screen of your iPhone.
- Tap Messages.
- Tap the slider next to iMessage to turn it off.
- Go back to Settings.
- Tap on Facetime.
- Tap the slider next to Facetime to turn it off.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”
How To Play Imessage Game
How To Get Imessage Games
- How To Play Games On Ios 10 Messages?
- How To Play Imessage Games On Ios 10?
- Quick Answer: How To Play Games On Ios 10 Imessage?
- Quick Answer: How To Play Games On Imessage Ios 10?
- Quick Answer: How To Play Imessage Games On Android?
- Question: How To Play Ios 10 Games?