- Game Pigeon Plus! It’s wayyyyy overpriced. You have to pay $3 for custom skins, accessories, and ad free play? That’s a bit much considering the look of your props and avatar don’t matter to the game. And (most of the time) the ads don’t pop up in the middle of the game, they pop up when you’re waiting for the opponent.
- We play many different games, the most common ones being 8 Ball Pool and Cup Pong. At the beginning of a tournament, members will play games to decide where they will place in the playoffs. Those who win tournaments will get a special tag that separates them from other players. You can only join tournaments if you have an Apple phone.
In any size of a board, freestyle gomoku is an m,n,k-game, hence it is known that the first player can force a win or a draw. In 2001, Allis' winning strategy was also approved for renju, a variation of gomoku, when there was no limitation on the opening stage.Do you want to win at chess? Check out our 6 tips!
Game Pigeon You Win Game
How do you win a chess game?
Game Pigeon Online
The goal of chess is to checkmate your opponent.
Checkmate happens when the king is attacked by another piece and has no way to escape. At that point, the game is over. But checkmate doesn’t happen without preparation.
To win a chess game you will need to do six things:
1. Make Good Opening Moves
The goal of your first moves in chess are to establish control of the board. The most important part of the board is the center. If you can control the center with your pieces and pawns, you will be able to dictate the direction of the game. In the position below, White's two pawns perfectly control the center of the board while Black's have no influence.
2. Don’t Give Away Pieces for Free
Trading pieces is a normal part of chess, but you should only trade pieces of equal value. Many players lose because they simply give away their pieces and pawns for nothing. On the other hand, you should capture all of the material your opponent gives you for free (but watch out for traps).
3. Get Your Pieces in Position
Before you can get to the king, you will need to put your pieces in position to attack. This means you will want active chess pieces that have a lot of options.
Pawns control squares. Knights like to be in the center. Bishops like to be on long diagonals. Rooks like to be lined up in the center or on open files. Your queen should be ready to spring into action.
4. Coordinate an Attack on the King
You cannot usually checkmate the king with just one piece. Usually it takes many pieces working together to checkmate. Often you will need a piece to check the king, and at least one piece defending the checking piece so the king cannot take it. And sometimes you need even more pieces to sacrifice and break down the enemy defense.
5. Watch the Safety of Your Own King
Sometimes players get so focused on their opponent’s king that they forget to watch their own. Remember, the other player is playing too and will also be attacking your king. Make sure to look at the threats created by every move your opponent makes. One of the best ways to make your king safe is to place your king behind some defensive pawns. In the below position, White's king is snug and safe while Black's is easily attacked.
6. Always be a Good Sport
Regardless of if you win or lose, always congratulate or thank your opponent for the game. Both winning and losing are a part of the game. Even the best players in the world lose often.
So be gracious and kind when it’s over, and then take time to think about what you could do better next time.
For more tips on how to win at chess, join Chess.com. It’s free and easy!
Vote For The 2020 Chess.com Awards!
In the mood to play some competitive pool with friends on iMessage but you just don’t know where to start? Then you’re in the right place because, in this article we detail how to download and install 8 ball pool on iMessage. Additionally, we will throw in some cool tips and tricks to get you a notch above everyone else you’re playing with.
To play 8 ball pool on iMessage, you need to download and install GamePigeon, which is one of the hottest iMessage apps out right now, and for a good reason. GamePigeon offers an inventory of 14 fun arcade-style games, with 8 ball pool being one of them. Since iMessage apps don’t install like regular App Store apps, we will walk you through the process.
Read Also:Best 8-ball pool cheats and tricks for GamePigeon
How to install 8-ball pool in iMessage
To install 8–ball pool on your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Open iMessage and start a new thread or open an active one.
- Tap the small ‘>’ icon next to your keyboard
- Tap on the App Store icon which is next to the message box
- Tap on the App Drawer (an icon made up of a group of four small dots) in the resulting menu
- In the resulting page, it displays the list of all iMessage apps you have installed. Assuming that GamePigeon isn’t among them, for obvious reasons, tap on the + sign labeled ‘Store’
- Tap on the search icon and type ‘GamePigeon.’ It features a game controller icon.
- It is a free download so just tap on ‘Get’ to add it to your iMessage.
To play 8 Ball Pool, simply open the App Drawer by following the above 4 steps and launch GamePigeon. Choose 8-Ball and you’re ready to go.
After making your shot, tap the little V-shaped icon on the top right to resize the gameplay screen and you can send it just like you do a text message. Your friend will then receive a notification and make his play in the same way.
Read Also:How to fix GamePigeon when it’s not working on your iPhone
8-ball pool rules
8-ball pool on iMessage follows the same rules of regular 8-ball pool. One player has to pocket a group of balls numbered 1 through 7 of solid colors while the other pockets balls numbered 9 through 15 of striped colors. An indicator on screen will display if you are stripes or solids
To win in 8-ball pool in iMessage, you need to be the first player to pocket his group of balls first and then legally pocket the 8-ball. However, prematurely pocketing the 8-ball before clearing your group of balls results in a loss.
Tips for playing 8-ball pool
To gain an edge over your friends in 8-ball pool, the following tips and tricks might come in handy:
- Power isn’t everything: 8-ball pool is a game of finesse and sometimes, a light touch is all that’s needed.
- Learn how to use English: In this case, English refers to putting a spin on your cue ball when taking a shot. This technique is especially useful to sink some tricky shots near the pockets or when breaking.
- Extend your aim lines: Keep with you a small piece of paper such as post-it notes with a straight edge. You can use this piece to extend the aim lined from your target ball to ensure you sink your shots. But remember to keep an eye on that timer to make sure it’s still your turn.
Hopefully, this guide on how to play 8-ball pool on iMessage marks the first step in your road to a pool-grandmaster. Remember to check out our other gaming guides for all your gaming needs.
Game Pigeon Hack
Read Also: How to start a game on GamePigeon