You’ve heard the hype around GamePigeon and managed to download the app but you can’t start any game. No matter how you try to start a new game or any game for that matter, nothing seems to work. Worry no more since in this tutorial, I will show you not only how to start a game on GamePigeon, but also how to play games on iMessage.
How to start a game on GamePigeon
- Open iMessage on your iPhone then tap on any thread
- Tap the AppStore icon located on the appdrawer at the bottom of iMessage
- Tap the four dots that appear on the bottom left section of the screen
- Tap Store then type GamePigeon and hit search
- Select the first result and tap Install then wait until the installation completes
- Open any new messages thread on iMessage
- Tap the Appstore icon at the bottom then select your preferred game
- Tap Start to play GamePigeon with your friends
To start a game on GamePigeon, simply open any iMessage thread, scroll down to the bottom. Find GamePigeon, or if it isn’t available, click the three dots at the bottom right. Tap the app and select your preferred game. Tap on it to start. Hopefully, you’ve managed to start this game or any iMessage game and played against your friends.
- Can Android users play game pigeon? It can be download in iOS or Android. So multiply scan but you can either play with your friends. If you want there you go so some of the games it has it has three basic games. But now the phone you can also use uber system.
- Open App Store then tap ten times any icon at the bottom of the app you wish to download. The app will appear to restart and then redirect you to the start. The cache will be clear allowing you to.
When looking for games to play over text, you need to have a recipient on the other end who will be the player 2. You can also play around with GamePigeon settings to customize the app to your liking.
Read Also:Why you can’t download GamePigeon
How to start any game on iMessage
Game Pigeon Won T Download
Starting a game on iMessage is in every sense similar to the procedure I have provided above. Enter iMessage and Select the AppStore then choose your preferred game and tap to install. Once it is installed, tap the iMessage AppStore once more and select the game you’ve just installed. That’s it!
How to start a new game on GamePigeon
To start a game on GamePigeon, simply open any iMessage thread, scroll down to the bottom. Find GamePigeon, or if it isn’t available, click the three dots at the bottom right. Tap the app and select your preferred game. Tap on it to start.
Game Pigeon Won't Download Iphone 11
Game Pigeon Download
Hopefully, you’ve managed to start this game or any iMessage game and played against your friends. I’ve also created a tutorial that will guide you if GamePigeon is not working on your iPhone.