This guide will show you 10 common fixes of the iPhone no sound issue. You can check them and find one useful way for you.
My phone doesn't let me play game pigeon anymore? When I click to play 8 ball or anything on game pigion it's just a blank white screen. I've turned my phone off an tried that but it didn't work, even uninstalled the app still nothing, how can I fix this. If your content is not downloading or appearing on your Kindle Fire, or if synced content is not updating, follow these steps. Help for Kindle Fire (2nd Generation), Kindle Fire HD 7' (2nd Generation), and Kindle Fire HD 8.9' (2nd Generation).
- Though iPhone 6S does appear on the Fortnite Mobile compatibility list, it is the oldest device in the listing and is equipped with the A9 chip.Newer devices like the iPhone 8 and iPhone X are.
- The following procedure should work on most iPhones including iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, and so on. H ow to delete game pigeon on iPhone? Let’s figure it out. Delete GamePigeon on an iPhone running iOS 13/12/11.
- .The World's #1 Pool game - now on iOS!. Play with friends! Play with Legends. Play the hit Miniclip 8 Ball Pool game on your mobile and become the best! COMPETE 1-ON-1 OR IN 8 PLAYER TOURNAMENTS Refine your skills in the practice arena, take on the world in 1-vs-1 matches, or enter tournaments t.
Common iPhone Issues
iPhone Connection Issues
iPhone Keyboard Issues
iPhone System Issues
iPhone Sound Issues
Other iPhone Issues
Many iPhone users reported then they experience an annoying problem that there is no sound on the iPhone sometimes. In other words, their iPhone sound not working normally. There are many conditions of no sound on the iPhone: no sound on the videos, speaker sound not working, alarm sound not working, no sound on games or apps, no sound on incoming calls, ringer sound not working, no text-sound and so on.
What to do when you hear no sound on iPhone? Here we list some common but always work solutions. You can check them one by one; hope one of these solutions can help you out.
Also Read:What Does Deliver Quietly Mean and How to Enable/Disable it >
1. Check the Silent Switch and Adjust Volume
Check the Ring/Silent switch. When you turn Silent switch on and forget to turn it off will lead to this issue. So, first of all, you should make sure that your iPhone is not in silent mode – move the switch forward—toward the device’s display—so that orange isn’t showing. After the Silent switch turned off, then adjust the volume with the volume buttons or the slider in Control Center.
Further Reading:How to Fix Silent Switch Not Working on iPhone >
2. Turn Off Do Not Disturb
When Do Not Disturb is enabled, you will see a little moon sign in the top right bar on your iPhone, and you will not hear any sound on your iPhone. So, you need to ensure that it’s off.
Turn Off Do Not Disturb
Further Reading:How to Get Rid of Do Not Disturb on iOS 12 >
3. Disable Bluetooth
If your iPhone is connected to another device, the sound will be transmitted to that device so that you can’t hear any sound on your iPhone. Thus, if you enabled Bluetooth on your iPhone, go to Settings and click on Bluetooth, turn it off.
4. Check the iPhone Speaker
If you can’t sound or anything from your iPhone, you need to check whether iPhone speaker is not working. Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics (or Sounds), drag the Ringer and Alerts slider back and forth a few times.
Check the iPhone Speaker
If a sound appears, the iPhone speaker works. If you still can’t hear a sound, the device may need a hardware repair. Or if your speaker button on the Ringer and Alerts slider is dimmed, your speaker might need service. Contact Apple Support for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
5. Check the Notifications Settings
If you can’t hear any sounds from a specific app or some apps, the problem may be in your Notification settings. Make sure that you turn on Allow Notifications and Sounds. You can check by going to Settings > Notifications and choose the app. On the next screen, make sure both the Allow Notifications and Sounds switch are green.
6. Check for System Updates
Every iOS system update would fix some minor bugs including sounder issues. So check for system software updates and download the latest iOS version. Go to: Settings > General > Software Update.
7. Check for App Updates
If there is no sound in games or some apps, check for App updates to fix sound bugs. Go to App Store and find the available updates for Apps.
8. Restart iPhone
Close all the applications on your iPhone, and turn off your iPhone then turn on. To do this:
- For iPhone X and later: Press and hold the Side button and Volume Up/Down button Until Slide to Power Off appears > Drag the slider to turn off your device > Press and hold the Side button and Volume Up/Down button again to turn on.
- For iPhone 8 or earlier: Press and hold the Home button Until Slide to Power Off appears > Drag the slider to turn off your device > Press and hold the Home button again until to turn on.
9. Reset All Settings
If the above methods are not working, you can try to reset settings on your iPhone. Just go to Settings > General > Reset. Tap Reset All Settings, which will reset the sound, display, and network settings to defaults. So it can probably work for iPhone sound.
Fix iPhone No Sound by Resetting All Settings
Iphone Won't Download App
If the problem still remains, you can have a try on Reset Network Settings. Generally, it can reset Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before. Some users reported it’s useful for their devices.
Game Pigeon Won't Download
10. How to Fix iPhone No Sound with A Few Clicks
The 9 solutions we mentioned above are very useful as so many iPhone users had given feedbacks. Some still stay stuck in this issue. Don’t panic! Here we’ll recommend a high-rate and easy-to-using tool to help you get out of this problem. AnyFix, as a system/iTunes troubleshooter, supports to fix over 200 iTunes problems and more than 130 system issues within a few steps. Follow the tutorial list below to fix the iPhone-no-sound problem.
Step 1. Get the latest version of AnyFix and run it on your computer > connect your iPhone to the computer > choose System Repair.
Free Download * 100% Clean & Safe
Tap on System Repair
Step 2. Tap on the 50+iPhone Problems >Click on the Start Now to go on.
Step 3. We recommend the Standard Repair as the most suitable repair mode for you to repair your iPhone which won’t risk any iPhone data loss.
How to Fix System Issues with AnyFix
Step 4. Following the leading steps for a while, you will see the screen on your computer.
Bonus Tip: How to Manage and Transfer iPhone Data in an Easier Way
After talking about how to fix there is no sound on the iPhone issue, in this part, we’re going to recommend an amazing iOS data transfer tool – AnyTrans, which dedicates to help iOS users transfer iPhone/iPad/iPod data in a smart way. Because iPhone 11 had released, you may wait to upgrade to the newest iPhone. If you get a new iPhone, you must need to transfer your important data from the old iPhone, computer, or iTunes to your new iPhone. In this case, AnyTrans can bring you a lot of conveniences.
- It can help you manage and transfer almost all kinds of iOS data such as contacts, notes, reminders, photos, ringtones, music, videos, calendar, iBooks, playlists, etc. More importantly, it won’t wipe any data on your iPhone.
- It helps you copy data from old iPhone/computer/iTunes, also supports transfer data from any iOS device to your new iPhone 11/X/8.
- If you’re new to the iPhone, just switching from Android to iPhone, AnyTrans makes it easy for you to move data from your Android phone to the new iPhone. It supports all Android phones and all iPhones, iPads, iPods. At the same time, it works well with both Mac and PC.
Here is a screenshot of AnyTrans on Mac, if you want to manage and transfer your iPhone 8/X data in an easier way, you can download AnyTrans to have a try >
Free Download * 100% Clean & Safe
A Screenshot of AnyTrans on Mac
The Bottom Line
If you have tried all of the solutions above, and still cannot fix the iPhone sound not working issue, then it is suggested that you make an appointment with Apple Support for help. By the way, don’t forget to have a try on AnyTrans.
More Related Articles
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >