GamePigeon is a cool app that allows you to enjoy a collection of excellent two-player games on iMessage with your friends and family. It contains games such as 8-Ball, Poker, Gomoku, Sea Battle, and Anagrams.
If you can’t download GamePigeon for some reason or you have downloaded it and it just doesn’t work, I will help you fix the problem in this article. I have categorized the possible problems you may experience with this iMessage game and provided solutions to fix them.
Read Also:How to play GamePigeon on Mac
These games aren’t going to blow you away with their complexity or their graphics but a good game doesn’t need them to be entertaining. Just look at Minecraft. A well designed game can be addicting whether it uses the latest graphics engine or looks 8-bit. Most of the games you can play in iMessage aren’t quite 8-bit but they are a bit of. It has a glitch or something i uninstalled and reinstalled it like 5 times today and it doesn’t work: when i click the game pigeon button it stays on the keyboard, but any other iMessage app still works. When other people send me gamepigeon games, no matter how hard or how many times i try, it won’t let me click on it, same with in my own apps i can’t click on it. The only way it shows. May 31, 2017 This hack is an In-Game Mod Menu (iGMM). In order to activate the Mod Menu, tap on the iOSGods button found inside the app. This hack works on the latest x64 or ARM64 iDevices: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max, SE, iPod Touch 6G, iPad Air, Air 2, Pro & iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 and later.
- Game Retail Limited. Trading as GAME.co.uk - Company Registration No: 7837246 - Company Registered in England Registered Address: Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 6YJ. GAME Retail Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 652341).
- It has a glitch or something i uninstalled and reinstalled it like 5 times today and it doesn’t work: when i click the game pigeon button it stays on the keyboard, but any other iMessage app still works. When other people send me gamepigeon games, no matter how hard or how many times i try, it won’t let me click on it, same with in my own apps i can’t click on it. The only way it shows.
Game Pigeon Iphone 6 Leather Case
How to fix GamePigeon invite errors
If a white screen pops up when you are opening a game invite, then you need to restart your iPhone or update your iOS version. To do this follow the steps below:
To restart your iPhone, simply press and hold the Sleep/Wake and the Volume Down button concurrently. Wait for about 10 seconds for the iPhone’s screen to turn off. Once it is off, hold those buttons again to turn it on. Have the game invite resent again and check whether it works.
To update to the latest version of iOS, connect your iPhone to a power source and make sure it is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi too. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. Select the update and tap Download and Install. Once the new version is installed, reinstall GamePigeon on your iMessage. Remember that this game only works on iOS 7 and above.
What to do when Game pigeon doesn’t install
If GamePigeon doesn’t install on your iPhone, then you need to restart your device. Once you restart, simply visit the iMessage app store and download the app again. If it doesn’t install after a restart, then you should update to the latest version of iOS. Follow this guide if you cannot download GamePigeon.
I downloaded the app but can’t play games
If you have downloaded Game Pigeon and you can’t access or play games, simply follow these steps. Open any message thread on iMessage and at the bottom left, tap the 4 dots. Once you do this, you should see the game. Select your game of choice and an invite will be sent to your friend.
If you cannot play due to problems with the invite, refer to the above section with solutions to invite errors.
Another common error is when Game Pigeon doesn’t show on iMessage. To fix this, simply open iMessage, tap the 4 dots, hold the GamePigeon icon until it jiggles and then tap the x that appears to remove it. Once you have removed it, you can re-install the app again.
How to start a game on GamePigeon
Top play games on GamePigeon you have to install the app on your iMessage first. Simply follow the steps outlined below to install this app and play games right from it.
- Open any message thread on iMessage
- Tap the AppStore icon on the iMessage app drawer at the bottom
- Tap on the 4 dots on the bottom left of the screen
- Tap Store and search for GamePigeon
- Select the game and tap install
- Once installed, Open a message thread
- Tap the AppStore icon at the bottom
- Choose your preferred game and tap Start
You will get a notification when the recipient joins the game. Ensure that your iPhone is operating on iOS 7.1.2 and above for the game to work. If you cannot see the app on your iMessage App Store, this is an indication that your device doesn’t support the game.
Read Also:How to delete game data from iOS
How to delete GamePigeon
Follow these steps to delete GamePigeon from the old iOS versions:
- Open iMessage and tap on any message thread
- Tap the AppStore icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the 4 dots that appear on the bottom left
- Hold on to its app icon until it jiggles
- Tap x and it will be deleted
To delete GamePigeon from the newest versions of iOS, follow these steps:
- Open iMessage
- Tap the AppStore icon
- Swipe left the apps that appear at the bottom until you see 3 dots
- Find GamePigeon on the page that appears
- Swipe it left to delete
If you are enjoying this game, then you might also like Akinator, which is a genie guessing game. Make sure to leave a message here if you encounter further problems with the app.
Read Also:How to play a game on iMessage for iPhone