It has a glitch or something i uninstalled and reinstalled it like 5 times today and it doesn’t work: when i click the game pigeon button it stays on the keyboard, but any other iMessage app still works. When other people send me gamepigeon games, no matter how hard or how many times i try, it won’t let me click on it, same with in my own apps i can’t click on it. The only way it shows. To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button. Android Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
If you’re sick of playing the GamePigeon game on your iPhone, the following guide should teach you how to delete GamePigeon on an iPhone running iOS 13/12/11. It walks you through the steps to get rid of the game completely on your iPhone. Read on to find out how.
iPhone Data Deleting Tips
Delete Media Files
Delete Personal Files
Fix iPhone Data Deleting Problems
Social games have often been in trend and so, with the release of iOS 10, Apple announced that the iOS users would be able to play games with their social circle including friends right in the iMessage app on your iPhone. This gave birth to many games that only worked in the iMessage app and GamePigeon was one of those games. Those who finished the game complain they are unable to delete the GamePigeon game from their iPhone.
“All of the tricks that were online to delete game pigeon didn’t work for me so on the newest IOS I am trying to delete but I don’t know how”.
Despite following all the steps for how to delete GamePigeon on an iPhone running iOS 13/12/11 or any other version for that matter, the users aren’t able to completely uninstall the game on their iPhones. If you’re one of those users, the following guide should teach you how to uninstall GamePigeon on an iPhone.
The following procedure should work on most iPhones including iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, and so on. How to delete game pigeon on iPhone? Let’s figure it out.
Delete GamePigeon on an iPhone running iOS 13/12/11
Now that you have finished the game and would not want to play it any further in the iMessage app on your iPhone, let’s see how you can uninstall the GamePigeon game on your iPhone.
Step 1: Launch the iMessage app from the springboard on your iPhone. Locate the conversation where you were playing the game in the app and tap on it. Then, tap on the Edit button given at the top-right corner of your phone’s screen.
Step 2: Choose GamePigeon on the following screen and click on the plus sign to add the game to your favorites.
Step 3: Swipe left on the game to remove it from the favorites and then swipe left on it again to delete the game from your iPhone.
The game should now be uninstalled on your iPhone. You have successfully gotten rid of the sticky game on your iPhone and you may add new games to the app if you wish.
Tips for When You Delete an iMessage App/Game on Your iPhone
On your iPhone, the iMessage app has its own App Store where you can find apps and games that are built specifically to work in the iMessage app on your device. You can find, install, and uninstall these apps and games by opening the iMessage app and accessing the iMessage App Store.
If you cannot find the GamePigeon game in the iMessage app, you may need to tap on the More button so that all of the apps that work in the iMessage app are shown. Then, you can find the game and uninstall it on your device.
In case you wish to get the deleted GamePigeon game ever back on your iPhone, you can do so by launching the iMessage App Store and downloading the game again to your device. It will then be back and ready to be played with your friends in the app.
If you are having issues getting rid of the GamePigeon game on your iPhone, the above guide should teach you how to delete GamePigeon game on an iPhone using the proper way so the game never shows up again on your device.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
- iPhone Message Tips
- iPhone Photos Tips
- iPhone Video Tips
- iPhone Contact Tips
- iPhone iCloud Tips
- iPhone Restore Tips
- iPhone Location Tips
- iPhone App Tips
- iPhone Lock Tips
- Other Useful Tips
by Jenefey AaronUpdated on 2020-03-14 / Update for iPhone7 Tips
New Iphone 4s
With iOS 10 available to the public, there are plenty of new iMessage apps in the iMessage app store, such as apps, stickers and games. Here in this article, we will introduce about the iMessage games for iPhone 7/7 Plus on iOS 10, from how to access the app store, download, install, and play the game, to how to uninstall it.
Part 1. How to Access iMessage App Store on iPhone 7/7 Plus
To get an awesome game from iMessage app store, you need to access the app store a t first. Here is how:
- Step 1. Open Message app on iPhone and then enter any conversation.
- Step 2. Click the “A” icon while you are in a conversation with your friends.
- Step 3. After that, click on the icon of the 4 dots on the left-bottom side, then you get more options while using iMessage.
- Step 4. Select the “+” symbol (also the “Store” button) and then you are able to access the iMessage app store.
Part 2. Top 10 iMessage Games for iPhone 7/7 Plus
There are a multitude of games in iMessage app store. You can actually choose your target one, or if you have no ideas about which one is better, here are the top 10 funny games in iMessage app store.
- 1. GamePigeon (free) – five game options: 8-Ball, Poker, Sea Battle, Anagrams and Gomoku
- 2. Words with Friends (free) – best word game
- 3. Truth Truth Lie (free) – Tell 2 truthful stories and a lie to friends
- 4. Let’s Puck It! (free) – puck duels with friends
- 5. Send it (free) – Inspiring Creativity
- 6. Quickies (free) – quick games with Pals
- 7. Fast Thumbs (free) – to see who can type the fastest
- 8. Genius (free) - song lyrics and music knowledge
- 9. OpenTable (free) – restaurant reservations
- 10. The Weather Channel (free) – chat with friends about the weather
Part 3: How to Install Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
The iMessage app contains two kinds, one is the app that works only in iMessage that can only be found in the message app store, the other is the app that in iOS but also have an iMessage component. All the apps could be downloaded from App store.
Here’s how to install Games:
- Step 1. Enter iMessage app store. When you hunt for target games, you will see the text “Only for iMessage” below the app icon. If the app is a real app, but has an iMessage component, you are about to see the text “Offers iMessage App”.
- Step 2. Click the “Get” icon to download the app. If it is a paid app, you need to finish the payment and then download it.
- Step 3. After a while, you will see the app installed near “Store” icon in iMessage conversation.
Part 4. How to Play Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
Suppose you wish to play the game, 8 ball pool, with your friend in iMessage. First of all, you must make sure that he/she has installed the same game and send a game request to him/her.
- Then just as the screenshot shows, tap “A” icon in the iMessage conversation, click on “Create Game” and start to play.
- After finishing the game, don’t forget to send it to your friend and invite him/her to enjoy and play the game in iMessage.
Part 5. How -to Uninstall Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
Iphone 4s White
To delete iMessage game, just access the iMessage keyboard app pane, click and hold on pool game icon until the “X” icon appears. Then click it to uninstall the game permanently. Another way to delete the game is go back to the home screen, find out the game and repeat the same operation.
Game Pigeon Iphone 4s Charger Cord
That’s all the knowledge we gain about how to play games in iMessage for iPhone 7/7 Plus on iOS 10/10.2/10.3/11 or later. It is suitable for iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s as well. Which type of games you are willing to play in iMessage message app? If you are having doubts with any of the parts above, drop us a message in the comments section below so that we are able to get it back to you. By the way, once you lost message in iPhone, Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery enables you to recover the data.