I love game pigeon and all, but are a few flaws. Idk if it’s my phone (I don’t think it is it’s new) but whenever I try to just tap on GP to open it it doesn’t work so I have to open App Store, search up the app and tap open.
- Cena The Apple App Game Pigeon Downloading
- Cena The Apple App Game Pigeon Download Free
- Cena The Apple App Game Pigeon Download Pc
GamePigeon is a cool app that allows you to enjoy a collection of excellent two-player games on iMessage with your friends and family. It contains games such as 8-Ball, Poker, Gomoku, Sea Battle, and Anagrams.
- Here’s a look at how to download and play games within iMessage on iOS 10. To start, users can browse iMessage-compatible games by going to the new Apple iMessage App Store within iMessage.
- Apple Game Pigeon Downloader For Android, Helicon Remote App Download, Apache Commons Io Jar Download, Critical Care Made Incredibly Easy Pdf Download. 1-2-3 Magic: 3-Step Discipline for Calm, Effective, and Happy Parenting. 322 Pages 2017 6.
If you can’t download GamePigeon for some reason or you have downloaded it and it just doesn’t work, I will help you fix the problem in this article. I have categorized the possible problems you may experience with this iMessage game and provided solutions to fix them.
Read Also:How to play GamePigeon on Mac
How to fix GamePigeon invite errors
If a white screen pops up when you are opening a game invite, then you need to restart your iPhone or update your iOS version. To do this follow the steps below:
To restart your iPhone, simply press and hold the Sleep/Wake and the Volume Down button concurrently. Wait for about 10 seconds for the iPhone’s screen to turn off. Once it is off, hold those buttons again to turn it on. Have the game invite resent again and check whether it works.
To update to the latest version of iOS, connect your iPhone to a power source and make sure it is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi too. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. Select the update and tap Download and Install. Once the new version is installed, reinstall GamePigeon on your iMessage. Remember that this game only works on iOS 7 and above.
What to do when Game pigeon doesn’t install
If GamePigeon doesn’t install on your iPhone, then you need to restart your device. Once you restart, simply visit the iMessage app store and download the app again. If it doesn’t install after a restart, then you should update to the latest version of iOS. Follow this guide if you cannot download GamePigeon.
I downloaded the app but can’t play games
If you have downloaded Game Pigeon and you can’t access or play games, simply follow these steps. Open any message thread on iMessage and at the bottom left, tap the 4 dots. Once you do this, you should see the game. Select your game of choice and an invite will be sent to your friend.
If you cannot play due to problems with the invite, refer to the above section with solutions to invite errors.
Another common error is when Game Pigeon doesn’t show on iMessage. To fix this, simply open iMessage, tap the 4 dots, hold the GamePigeon icon until it jiggles and then tap the x that appears to remove it. Once you have removed it, you can re-install the app again.
How to start a game on GamePigeon
Top play games on GamePigeon you have to install the app on your iMessage first. Simply follow the steps outlined below to install this app and play games right from it.
- Open any message thread on iMessage
- Tap the AppStore icon on the iMessage app drawer at the bottom
- Tap on the 4 dots on the bottom left of the screen
- Tap Store and search for GamePigeon
- Select the game and tap install
- Once installed, Open a message thread
- Tap the AppStore icon at the bottom
- Choose your preferred game and tap Start
You will get a notification when the recipient joins the game. Ensure that your iPhone is operating on iOS 7.1.2 and above for the game to work. If you cannot see the app on your iMessage App Store, this is an indication that your device doesn’t support the game.
Read Also:How to delete game data from iOS
How to delete GamePigeon
Follow these steps to delete GamePigeon from the old iOS versions:
- Open iMessage and tap on any message thread
- Tap the AppStore icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the 4 dots that appear on the bottom left
- Hold on to its app icon until it jiggles
- Tap x and it will be deleted
To delete GamePigeon from the newest versions of iOS, follow these steps:
- Open iMessage
- Tap the AppStore icon
- Swipe left the apps that appear at the bottom until you see 3 dots
- Find GamePigeon on the page that appears
- Swipe it left to delete
If you are enjoying this game, then you might also like Akinator, which is a genie guessing game. Make sure to leave a message here if you encounter further problems with the app.
Read Also:How to play a game on iMessage for iPhone
- iPhone Message Tips
- iPhone Photos Tips
- iPhone Video Tips
- iPhone Contact Tips
- iPhone iCloud Tips
- iPhone Restore Tips
- iPhone Location Tips
- iPhone App Tips
- iPhone Lock Tips
- Other Useful Tips
by Jenefey AaronUpdated on 2020-03-14 / Update for iPhone7 Tips
With iOS 10 available to the public, there are plenty of new iMessage apps in the iMessage app store, such as apps, stickers and games. Here in this article, we will introduce about the iMessage games for iPhone 7/7 Plus on iOS 10, from how to access the app store, download, install, and play the game, to how to uninstall it.
Part 1. How to Access iMessage App Store on iPhone 7/7 Plus
To get an awesome game from iMessage app store, you need to access the app store a t first. Here is how:
- Step 1. Open Message app on iPhone and then enter any conversation.
- Step 2. Click the “A” icon while you are in a conversation with your friends.
- Step 3. After that, click on the icon of the 4 dots on the left-bottom side, then you get more options while using iMessage.
- Step 4. Select the “+” symbol (also the “Store” button) and then you are able to access the iMessage app store.
Part 2. Top 10 iMessage Games for iPhone 7/7 Plus
There are a multitude of games in iMessage app store. You can actually choose your target one, or if you have no ideas about which one is better, here are the top 10 funny games in iMessage app store.
Cena The Apple App Game Pigeon Downloading
- 1. GamePigeon (free) – five game options: 8-Ball, Poker, Sea Battle, Anagrams and Gomoku
- 2. Words with Friends (free) – best word game
- 3. Truth Truth Lie (free) – Tell 2 truthful stories and a lie to friends
- 4. Let’s Puck It! (free) – puck duels with friends
- 5. Send it (free) – Inspiring Creativity
- 6. Quickies (free) – quick games with Pals
- 7. Fast Thumbs (free) – to see who can type the fastest
- 8. Genius (free) - song lyrics and music knowledge
- 9. OpenTable (free) – restaurant reservations
- 10. The Weather Channel (free) – chat with friends about the weather
Cena The Apple App Game Pigeon Download Free
Part 3: How to Install Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
The iMessage app contains two kinds, one is the app that works only in iMessage that can only be found in the message app store, the other is the app that in iOS but also have an iMessage component. All the apps could be downloaded from App store.
Here’s how to install Games:
- Step 1. Enter iMessage app store. When you hunt for target games, you will see the text “Only for iMessage” below the app icon. If the app is a real app, but has an iMessage component, you are about to see the text “Offers iMessage App”.
- Step 2. Click the “Get” icon to download the app. If it is a paid app, you need to finish the payment and then download it.
- Step 3. After a while, you will see the app installed near “Store” icon in iMessage conversation.
Part 4. How to Play Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
Suppose you wish to play the game, 8 ball pool, with your friend in iMessage. First of all, you must make sure that he/she has installed the same game and send a game request to him/her.
- Then just as the screenshot shows, tap “A” icon in the iMessage conversation, click on “Create Game” and start to play.
- After finishing the game, don’t forget to send it to your friend and invite him/her to enjoy and play the game in iMessage.
Part 5. How -to Uninstall Games in iMessage on iPhone 7/7 Plus
To delete iMessage game, just access the iMessage keyboard app pane, click and hold on pool game icon until the “X” icon appears. Then click it to uninstall the game permanently. Another way to delete the game is go back to the home screen, find out the game and repeat the same operation.
Cena The Apple App Game Pigeon Download Pc
That’s all the knowledge we gain about how to play games in iMessage for iPhone 7/7 Plus on iOS 10/10.2/10.3/11 or later. It is suitable for iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s as well. Which type of games you are willing to play in iMessage message app? If you are having doubts with any of the parts above, drop us a message in the comments section below so that we are able to get it back to you. By the way, once you lost message in iPhone, Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery enables you to recover the data.