Bert - Pigeon Trouble Publisher(s) PBS Kids Genre(s) Puzzle No. Of Players 1 Input Mouse Format Flash Series Sesame Street. Bert - Pigeon Trouble Publisher(s) PBS Kids Genre(s) Puzzle No. Of Players 1 Input Mouse Format Flash Series Sesame Street. Web Games Database Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. View Mobile Site FandomShop Ad:TrekHistory.
- Bert Pigeon Troublertb Pbs Kids Games To Play
- Bert Pigeon Troublertb Pbs Kids Games Odd Squad
- Bert Pigeon Troublertb Pbs Kids Games For Girls
- Bert Pigeon Troublertb Pbs Kids Games Pbs Kids
Before we play the game, let’s go over needs and wants one more time.
A need is something you or your family must have in order to live safe, healthy lives. You need clothes, food, shelter, medicine and transportation.
A want is something that you or your family enjoys. You can wait to buy the things you want, because you do not need them to survive.
Let’s think about some of these situations. Are they wants, or needs? Pick the best answer.
- You bought tickets to see your favorite band. Is this a want or need?
- You buy a bus pass so that you can get to work in the morning. Is this a want or need?
- You go to the store and buy fruit, milk and bread. Is this a want or need?
- You and your friends go out to dinner and then you see a movie. Is this a want or need?
- You go to the doctor to get an x-ray because you fell and hurt your arm. Is this a want or need?
- You bought a new TV at the store; it’s bigger than your old TV. Is this a want or need?
When you are going to buy something, it is important to ask yourself, “Is this a need or a want?” When you buy things that you want, before you buy things that you want it is easier to save money.
Do you think you know the difference between needs and wants? Drag the items you need into the highlighted box.
Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures (originally promoted as The Adventures of Bert and Ernie) is an animated series developed by Sesame Workshop in which clay-animated versions of Bert and Ernie use their imaginations to travel to strange places and into entertaining situations. The shorts are shown in the United States as inserts on Sesame Street (first appearing in season 39). Internationally, the shorts are shown as a stand-alone series in various overseas markets (the first season debuting in September 2008). The animation for the series was produced by Italy's Misseri Studio. Two seasons of 26 five-minute episodes each are being produced. The 'Secret Agents' episode has received the Gold Award for the Children's Animation category at the 2009 World Media Festival, as well as being a selection at the 2009 Annecy Animation Festival.
- 5International Stations
Each episode begins with Bert and Ernie climbing into their beds for a night's sleep. Suddenly, Bert's bed starts shaking and tapping, and Ernie hops aboard as the bed flies out of their apartment and into their next great adventure. Each adventure has Bert and Ernie in a new location and a new situation. Sometimes they're accompanied by Bert's trusted pigeon-friend Bernice, or Ernie's toy Rubber Duckie. Often they encounter new and old friends, and also adversaries, along the way.
- Eric Jacobson as Bert
- Steve Whitmire as Ernie
- Stephanie D'Abruzzo as various characters
- Joey Mazzarino as various characters
- Tyler Bunch as various characters
- Kevin Clash as Elmo
- 'Tiny Town' (July 22, 2008)
- 'Pirates' (August 13, 2008)
- 'Planet Bert' (August 18, 2008)
- 'Bakers' (September 24, 2008)
- 'Cavemen' (July 22, 2008)
- 'Rainforest' (October 10, 2008)
- 'Penguin' (October 20, 2008)
- 'Wild West' (October 30, 2008)
- 'Inventors' (July 22, 2009)
- 'Detectives' (November 10, 2009)
- 'Plants' (November 12, 2009)
- 'Duckie Search' (November 18, 2009)
- 'Dr. Bird Whistle' (November 20, 2009)
- 'Wise Old Duck' (November 27, 2009)
- 'Farmers' (December 11, 2009)
- 'Car Mechanics' (December 28, 2009)
- 'Mermaids' (January 1, 2010)
- 'Mountain Climbers' (July 22, 2008)
- 'Deep Seas' (February 23, 2009)
- 'Pigeonia' (February 23, 2009)
- 'Ernlock Holmes' (February 23, 2009)
- 'Superheroes' (2008)
- 'Cliptecs' (February 23, 2009)
- 'Knights' (September 6, 2009)
- 'Invisible' (2009)
- 'Piano Movers' (July 26, 2009)
- 'Museum Guards' (September 27, 2009)
- 'Secret Agents' (October 11, 2009)
- 'Rodeo' (2009)
- 'Wizards' (February 23, 2009)
- 'Chariot' (November 1, 2009)
- 'Kung Fu' (2009)
- 'Beach' (2009)
- 'Baby Elephant' (February 18, 2010)
- 'Magicians' (2010)
- 'The Bird Olympics' (2010)
- 'Loch Ness' (2010)
- 'Butterfinger' (2010)
- 'The Computer Bug' (2010)
- 'The Platypus' (2010)
- 'Deserted Island' (2010)
- 'The Dogsitters' (2010)
- 'The Extraterrestrials' (2010)
- 'The Three Ducketeers' (2010)
- 'Super Frog' (2010)
- 'DustBusters' (2010)
- 'Rocks' (2010)
- 'The Quiz Show Planet' (2010)
- 'The Yeti' (2010)
- 'Bert The Pigeon' (2010)
- 'Donnie Quixote' (2010)
In the United States, six episodes were released on Sesame Street: Count on Sports (Tiny Town, Inventors, Mountain Climbers and Cavemen), Pirates: Elmo and the Bookaneers (Pirates) and Sesame Street: 40 Years of Sunny Days (Penguin). On April 6, 2010, Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures was released for the first time on DVD in the United States by Warner Home Video. The episodes on the 2010 DVD release of Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures includes 'Pirates', 'Deep Sea', 'Tiny Town', 'Planet Bert', 'Cavemen', 'Mountain Climbers', 'Penguins', 'Ernlock Holmes', 'Rainforest', 'Bakers', 'Wizards', 'Three Wishes' and 'Kung Fu'. If 'Play All' is selected, the opening only appears at the beginning of the program, but the opening appears before each sketch if selected individually. Each segment also begins with the segment's title appearing.
In the United Kingdom and Australia, thirteen episodes were released on Bert & Ernie's Great Adventures: Pirates (Pirates, Mountain Climbers, Wizards with Elmo, Penguins, 3 Wishes, Wild West, Rainforest, Deep Sea, Ernlock Holmes, Cavemen, Bakers, Pigeonia and Cliptecs). The DVD was distributed in the United Kingdom by Abbey Home Media and in Australia by Madman Entertainment.
- Asia: Playhouse Disney Channel Asia
- India: Cartoon Network
- Israel: HOP! Channel
- Germany (Ernie und Bert im Land der Träume): NDR, the show airs on the ARD and ZDF owned KI.KA.
- Netherlands: NPO/Zappelin (De Avonturen van Bert en Ernie)
- Norway (Bernt og Erling på nye eventyr): NRK (the show airs on both NRK1 and NRK Super).
- Poland (Niezwykłe przygody Berta i Erniego): MiniMini (as part of the Sezamkowy Zakątek programming block)* Spain: Disney Channel Spain (Las Grandes Aventuras de Epi y Blas) (as part of the Barrio Sésamoprogramming block)
- Sweden (Bert och Ernie på äventyr): Airing on SVT's Barnkanalen
- United Kingdom: Five's Milkshake! preschool block
- Canada: Treehouse TV
- Mexico (Los Grandes Aventuras de Beto y Enrique): Discovery Kids Latin America (as part of 3, 2, 1 Vamos!)
- United States: PBS, Univision (as part of Sesame Amigos)
Bert Pigeon Troublertb Pbs Kids Games To Play
- Australia: ABC
- Brazil (Los Grandes Aventuras de Beto y Enrique): Discovery Kids Latin America (as part of 3, 2, 1 Vamos!)
Bert Pigeon Troublertb Pbs Kids Games Odd Squad
Bert Pigeon Troublertb Pbs Kids Games For Girls
- Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures on Muppet Wiki, an external wiki